Sunday 28 April 2013

Craft newsletter in the pipeline!

My latest project for Coryographies is a craft newsletter!

 I thought it could be fun to write and compile a monthly newsletter full of crafty fun - interviews with crafty people, tips and tricks, links to the best little handmade shops dotted around the internet, and anything else I can think of that celebrates creativity and things handmade.

My first issue is currently being written, and I'm planning to send it out in May and then have them sent out monthly. I would LOVE any ideas for contributions any of you have.

 Please be in touch if there's something you would like to see! The scope of the newsletter is about handmade crafts, but I'm thinking of broadening that include cooking and writing as well. After all, those are crafts too!

Please sign up on the right hand side of my blog, or visit the newsletter tab.  You'll hopefully be receiving an email from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment