Wednesday 13 February 2013

Perfect Valentine's Treat Recipe from All That I'm Eating

One of my favourite blogs is Caroline's All That I'm Eating.  She posts really special recipes as well as reviews of restaurants she visits around the UK.  It seems every time I visit there's another recipe that I just have to try, and this one is no different, and perfect for a Valentine's Day gift:


These are white chocolate truffles with a little suprise inside - a pomegranate seed, and rose flavoured truffle inside!  So pretty, as well.

Check out her blog post here QUICK and start on this recipe for your sweety (or yourself) so you can suprise them tomorrow: http://www.allthatimeating.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/white-chocolate-and-rose-truffles-with.html#more

And follow her blog - it's great, I promise you.

1 comment: