Friday 18 January 2013

Where in the world have my bookshelf necklaces been sent to?

As you can see I love maps.  I also love seeing where people who purchase my jewellery are from!  It's taught me a lot about geography, and since it's meaningful, I remember :)

This is the world map showing countries I've sold a bookshelf necklace to:


Notable mentions that got me very excited were: Israel, Vietnam, Brunei, Malta, and Japan!

I should get one of those world maps that you can scratch off the countries as you visit them, and I can use it for this.  As my husband would point out, I love inventorying everything...!

3 comments:

  1. I love this... I've been trying to work out a way of showing where my things have been sent. I love the way you've done it :D Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did it old school by just finding an outline of a world map and turning up the contrast in a paint program - then just manually filling in the countries :) It helps with my geography as well haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this great post. It is very enlightening. I absolutely love to read informative stuff. Looking forward to find out more and acquire further knowledge from here! Cheers! travelnuts



    ReplyDelete