Tuesday 29 January 2013

Teapot Earrings Galore

I've started making my tiny teapot earrings again and putting them back into my shop :)  They're quite fun to make, and I'm getting better at making them match.  It's a bit hard not to make one spout longer than the other, or one with a slightly wonky handle...




They look quite cute on little ears, and I have a couple pairs myself that I like to wear.  I find these don't sell well online for some reason, but are the most common item I sell at craft fairs!  Hmm...

4 comments:

  1. I have a pair of these with a pink mottled effect. I wear them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I've visited your other site this is my first time here. Such cute earrings, my niece would love them. Do you have a FB Like button I could use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so darling, cory! the polka dots are too cute:)

    ReplyDelete