Sunday 27 January 2013

New Bookshelf Necklace! Harry Potter Bookshelf Necklace

It's been a whole year since I introduced a new permanent bookshelf necklace design to my shop - but I'm finally getting off my butt and have introduced a new Harry Potter Bookshelf Necklace!


It features a tiny Gryffendor scarf, with little Hedwig perched on the top shelf.  Underneath are a magic wand and some little glasses.  Very cute for any Harry Potter fan :)  The pendant part is about 1.5 inches high, and it's strung on an 18" bronze chain.

I wanted to design the other Hogwarts houses in necklace form as well, but wasn't sure what other objects could be placed on the shelves.  The scarf and wand can go on all of them, but additional items I'm not sure about!  I'll need an expert Harry Potter correspondant for that one I think.  
Anyway I hope you like my new necklace, and please do share it through Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest if you think you know people who would like it :)




 

8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, that is simply adorable! It's so finely detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Just wait... this is going to take off and you're going to get MASSIVE orders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!!!! i love it. You have a BA in Linguistics? I have a minor in it!! I knew I liked you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks divainpyjamas! Oh I hope you're right Christine :) I'd love to meet some obsessed Harry Potter fans too haha.

    Aww Elle thank you! Haha that's awesome, I'm so glad to hear you took linguistics too. It's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome necklace!! Gryffendor FTW! :) We featured it on our blog, here: http://inklingsoftwobooklings.blogspot.com/2013/01/top-5-bookish-omgs.html. :)

    Inx from Inklings of two Booklings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah-dorable!!! You make some really cute things and I'm a total Etsy addict. Will have to check out your store. Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. insta stalker

    ReplyDelete