Tuesday 22 January 2013

A Great Resource for Writers, and Interview for Murder Lab

Kris at Murder Lab has come up with a great idea for writers - as writers often need to do their research to make a plot or characters realistic, she is trying to compile experts in different areas that can help authors, in order to consult them or answer questions about a type of job, an area of the world, etc.

Kris is herself a cancer drug discover biologist, as well as fiction author, and combines her two skills in her novel The Vesuvius Isotope (which also includes a bit of archaeology!).

And while I wouldn't call myself an 'expert' in archaeology (yet!), I've lent my name to the list if any authors might find it useful to tap my brain for their writing!  And as well, I've been given an interview about my experiences with archaeology and how it might lend itself to an exciting plot :) You can read it here:
Ask the Expert: An Interview with archaeologist Cory Cuthbertson

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Just letting you know, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! :)

    http://gemini-perspective.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete