Sunday 30 September 2012

My best review ever!

I made a pair of polkadot teapot earrings and teashop bookshelf necklace for author Lindsay Avalon recently.  I custom made the bookshelf to be the same colour as the earrings, which I thought was a very sweet idea!  I'm very happy to say Lindsay loved her order and gave me a great review on her blog!  She said some very sweet things and I was so happy to read it.  I wanted to share it here because it made me so happy!

http://www.lindsayavalon.blogspot.ca/2012/09/beautiful-handmade-gifts-by.html

She writes paranormal romance books, and her novel Breaking the Nexus will be coming out soon - in the meantime she has been posting excerpts and other tidbits on her blog to keep us in suspense!  She also has a webpage here which logs the progress on her projects:

www.lindsayavalon.com



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Cory!! I absolutely love this set :) And I totally forgot to run over and put in the order for the ducky earrings so I'm going to do that now!

    ReplyDelete