Monday 28 May 2012

New Items: Teacup Earrings!

I've finally figured out a way to make teacup earrings!  It's taken a while, and a lot of wasted fimo, but now I feel comfortable with them and some are up in my shop!  More colours to come soon.  So far my favourite are these red polkadot teacup earrings:


Very cute, very alice!  I've seen a few people say 'alice' as an adjective, to mean 'in the style of Alice in Wonderland' - an interesing addition to the language!  But should I capitalise it?  I guess we say 'mesmerise' without a capital, and that word is from a man named Mesmer... hmmm!  Something linguistic to ponder on a Monday evening.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love these as studs (if you can make flat ones)! Well, actually I'd love a pair with 1 teapot + 1 tea cup/cup of tea!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea actually! Hmmm... now to see if I can make flat ones...!

    ReplyDelete