Monday 14 May 2012

Coryographies at In With The Old

I have some pictures to share of my items that are being sold at In With The Old, the cutest little handmade crafty shop in London:


May 9th (also my birthday!) was the celebratory opening of the shop, which has officially already been open for three weeks.  It's so cute!  There are about 20 different makers that contribute to the shop, and it is run by Alice, who makes incredible pieces out of reclaimed treasures.  The shelf in the above picture is one of the items she sells - apple crates turned into adorable shelves!



Other makers' items include adorable headbands, beautiful prints of birds (wearing hats!), intricate applique felt brooches, lovely fabric teacups, and even those cute frilly pants to put over baby's diaper!  It's a lvoely shop, and I always want to spend more time in it - it's a shame I'm not in London so much anymore!

If YOU are in London though and fancy having a look around, follow the link at the start of this post and check it out if you have time!  You will leave with a lighter wallet, I garuantee you.

No comments:

Post a Comment