Sunday 15 January 2012

Cory is a fan: Layla Amber Handmade Creations

I grew up with budgies as pets.  My grandmother was very keen on them and trained them to talk well, and my mother also liked them although ours never seemed to talk so much.  Budgies are so sweet, and I love it when they sit on your finger and give you kisses (nibbles).

That's why when I saw these sweet little budgie studs at Layla Amber, I fell in love!  Her shop is full of cute jewellery items like this, including hair clips, bunting necklaces, and other hand drawn surprises.

Tea and biscuits also make an appearance with the birds, as do nautical themed items!  I think my favourite, though, have to be the sweet little budgies that make me think of much loved family pets.

Here are some other examples of the items in her Etsy shop:

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! The ship-in-a-bottle earrings are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete