Monday 2 January 2012

Cory is a fan: Bo Press Miniature Books

Another fan of tiny things, Patricia at Bo Press makes the tiniest, most detailed miniature books I've ever seen.  They're exquisitely made, and you can tell she's put a lot of love and energy into making these books on her Etsy shop.  Here are some examples:

And in addition to tiny bound and illustrated books, there are a number of intricate boxes and curiosities, including astronomical models that make me wish I had a lovely dark den with walls of leather bound books and glass cases of antiquarian collectables, so I could place this on my giant oak desk next to my magnifying glass and ink well:

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to get a mention on Coryographies! Your Etsy picks are all delightful and I'm in very good company. I forgot to tell you that I wore my bookshelf necklace to the IGMA show and it was a great hit. I was sad to tell people I hadn't made it myself, but glad to tell them were I got it.

    ReplyDelete